My tarot card for today was "Death." So I'm staring at this card, kind of surprised that it's the first time in about 10 years (I mean ever really) that I've pulled it, and I wonder: So what if I really die today? But then I realize that I'm really happy right now, and if today's the day, well at least I would go in peace.
I do realize that the Death card doesn't actually mean you're gonna die - it is to be interpreted as letting go of something, a definite end to something - but so you can harvest the new. So in a way, it is - or can be - a positive card. But back to the happy feeling...
This morning I picked an eyelash off my cheek and I tried to think of a wish I wanted to make. What to wish for...happiness - got that, feeling peaceful with myself - got that, balance - got that, a good, steady income - got that, Coachella tickets - got that, the undivided love of a man - got that, too, kinda. You know, maybe not the men I choose for myself, but hey, they're there. So here I am looking at this eyelash and I have nothing to wish for.
So I guess that means I have everything. I have everything. Everything a girl could wish for. I am that freaking lucky and blessed. So today, I am so grateful for all that I have. My life is truly rich - like chocolate cake with extra icing. Yes. Thank you. More please.
No comments:
Post a Comment