Oct 30, 2011

Sunday Morning

Waking up too early once again
Head still spinning, stomach weary
A bad combo of poor choices, too much booze
I roll over
Exhale

Maybe I won't get out of bed today
I'm fine right here
But no one to blame but me
Ignoring intuition
Heart ache

A kitty on my left shoulder
Purring in my ear, inspiration
The sort of devotion I need
I smile
That's love

Gym shorts on, phone to ear
Long girl talks about mean boys
Hot chocolate, work-out, yoga, meditation
Centerd and zen
Better

Handstands and cart wheels in the living room
A little bit of Iron and Wine
Dinner plans with good people
Now that's more like me
Back

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed stumbling upon your page. Looking forward to following your writing. Thanks for the interesting posts!

    - Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop writing. I just came across your blog by accident and have read a few of your posts. You have a gentle and refreshing voice. The world needs to hear the gentle voices.
    www.radicalmindradicalbeing.com

    ReplyDelete