Feb 16, 2011

Positivity

In my heart I know that I have an amazing year ahead of me. I feel it in every inch of my body. There is so much good coming my way and all I have to do is smile and say thank you. I am putting all worries aside, especially financial worries. Because no good can ever come from worrying. It clouds our sunshine. Instead I will just dive in and make tons of irrational decisions just because of my gut feeling. So what. I'm still young, I can do that.

In March I will go to Vienna and spend my brother's 30th birthday with him. My FAVORITE person in the entire universe. I couldn't think of a more perfect place to be than wrapped in a big Andi-squeeze. Mmmm, I can't wait. From there I will go to Paris with my best friend Klara to spend my birthday there in April. I finally get to eat delicious little overpriced cakes at LeNotre, see Paris from the top of Montmartre, walk past artists as they're painting, stroll along the Seine and sit on a park bench at Parc Monceau. Paradise. And yes, the weather will be perfect and warm, not rainy.

In May I may just go to South America to soul mingle with my favorite sunshine boy. Or maybe wait until July? Hm. In June: Bonnaroo. Wouldn't miss it for anything. Absolutely fantastic line-up this year, I was bouncing off the walls yesterday I was so giddy about it all day. I might even have my brother talked into coming over here to share the Bonnaroo experience with me. Ha.

July or August - maybe Hawaii with Bekah to visit our little fairy Dawn there? Maybe Seattle in September to eat at Angela's new restaurant "Goldfinch" (it's the fucking state bird, you know). Hm, and possibly Mexico in November for Alicia's wedding or instead see Megster and Amy in San Francisco? And somewhere in between all of that there may be a French wedding to attend. :)

Yes, an amazing year ahead indeed. It's quite wonderful how your whole life transforms if you invite positivity in. It ignites an inner fire which fuels your drive to overcome any obstacles and to create amazing experiences. Doors suddenly open for you and you can see your path reveal itself in front of you. It is so inspiring, how could you not spend all your days smiling?

No comments:

Post a Comment