May 3, 2011

Life is so weird sometimes

Recently I found that the last bar stops, especially if unplanned (maybe you had every intention of going home but then something came up and you found yourself at yet another bar), are the most interesting ones. Today I ended up at a bar with a hand full of friends, right before they closed down. As I am ordering my drink, the guy to my left strikes up a conversation. He has beautiful long blond hair and lovely blue eyes. His name is Jason. He moved to the mountains in Colorado 2 years ago to work during the tourist (skiing) season. He prefers the solitude of the mountains and time with himself because it means that he has no worries or cares. In the fall, he goes to California and works as a trimmer. Sounds familiar? Yes, exactly. I couldn't really say much, but just sat there, half way grinning and wondering: "Oh universe, what are you trying to tell me? This is too fucking weird."

No comments:

Post a Comment