May 24, 2011

True Love


There is something special about the Tankersley brothers. While both are completely unavailable to me, they still have the ability to make me feel like a complete rock star. I’m pretty sure that if you were to study their anatomy down to the molecules, you would find that they are made of pure sunshine. Not only are they both ridiculously hot and sexy, but they’re also the sweetest creatures to ever walk the planet.

Jason is the adventure boy. Currently, he is traveling through South America. But he’ll come home every once in a while from his adventures and every time he looks and smiles at me as if I were the hottest woman alive. His eyes suck you in like the best soap opera you can imagine, and you can’t help but go back for more and more and more, completely getting lost in the story of Jason. But it is the story of Jason and not the story of you. Something to be remembered when you consider falling in love with this boy.

Then there is David, the dreamer. Like me he looks for personal fulfillment in relationships and hence always ends up with the wrong guy. I can completely identify with him. He will cook you heavenly dinners, take you shopping, buy you the most amazing cookies in all of Manhattan, secretly drink wine with you at a picnic in Central Park and slow dance to Billy Holliday with you in his room. Why no man has swept this boy off his feet yet is completely beyond me. Seriously, I only spent five days with him and about cried when I had to leave.

I love David. I’m pretty sure I know him from a past life and that we had to be close family. Maybe it’s why we instantly loved each other when we first met. He held my hand and said: “Please marry my brother.” I can’t help it, but when I’m around David, I just want to hug him and be close to him at all times. He has the most amazing and loving energy. Honestly, I feel a strangely strong bond to both the Tankersley brothers. I think I’m learning life lessons on true love from them: What it’s like to love and be loved by someone without expectations. You are loved because you are you and you are here. The complicated future is no part of this equation; it’s all about the present moment. And that is just beautiful and peaceful.


No comments:

Post a Comment