Sometimes you meet people along your path who are just pure sunshine. Just their mere existence brightens your day and makes you feel good about life. They are like little fairies sent from heaven to remind you of a better you and a better today. They'll pop in and out of your life and if you're lucky you get to spend time in their presence and positivity and exchange some laughs along the way.
Today I had to part from one of those lovely people. What a bitter-sweet feeling. I thoroughly enjoyed the time we got to spend together soul mingling and day dreaming. The little girl inside me feels like pouting, sad to see such a special friend go away for so long. But the woman inside me knows there is a greater purpose and a reason for everything. And I am eternally grateful for all the goodness I was given. I saw what life could be like - peaceful, balanced, appreciated. I feel so warm inside, so happy and content. A feeling I wish to treasure for a very long time.
It's not an end, I said, it's only the beginning. I'm already dreaming up endless possibilities of future soul minglings. And I wouldn't trade our time together for anything. Bitter-sweet is my favorite flavor after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment