I think I'm on a hormonal roller coaster today. (Well, who am I shitting. I've been on this roller coaster for the past two weeks, it seems.) I've gone through every possible emotion. One minute I'm overly joyous, heart racing and all, and the very next I'm so pissed that I'm writing my best girlfriend a one-hour long email to vent. Just so I can laugh about it 30 minutes later and then feel really guilty and ashamed about my angry attitude two hours later.
I think I might be temporarily losing my mind. It's probably stress-related. Too much craziness going on that I have to work out in my head. So maybe my head is like my MacBook sometimes. It just freezes and you have to force quit out of it.
So, taking a mental break to regain my sanity today. Wine please.
hang in there lovely. this too shall pass and you'll find yourself on the other side a much stronger, healthier, and happier beauty. :) much love to ya.
ReplyDelete