Some days are just loaded with positivity from the moment they start. Today was such a day. I woke up to blue skies and sunshine and icy roads - which allowed me to go into work late and enjoy 2 extra hours of me-time. I knew then it would be a magical day. I got to start my day with yoga and meditation. And the universe told me to listen. So I did.
I got to talk to one of my favorite people today and it was good to be reassured that I was loved and appreciated. Something I really needed to hear of lately during these times of doubt and reinvention. We thought of each other in the exact same moment, which is always the most magical coincidence...that is, if you believe in coincidence.
Work was busy, but I'm surrounded by incredibly good people there. At 4:30 we got some beers and started mingling. And consequently this new idea was born over booze and too many cigarettes. There are four of us, all going through difficult breakups, relationships or ending leases - all going through transitions. What if we all got this incredible house together. We would most definitely have an art room, a music room, and a work out room. We are all clean freaks and would take proper care of the house. The house would be most amazing. And somewhere downtown. We could start our mornings with Bloody Marys and then car pool to work together. Ha. We would have parties involving mini ponies and transsexual pandas (don't ask). We would take trips to New Orleans or New York on a whim. We're already best buddies as is and know how to laugh together and listen to each other. Oh yeah, it would be epic.
It's an idea, maybe a dream. If it's in the cards, it may work out. Maybe it's just crazy talk, but even that's OK. Because today I realized that life is good to me and I have good people around me with whom I can dream. And I feel so incredibly loved and present.
No comments:
Post a Comment